Some of the instructions and warnings on the Bayou Classic boiler/steampot that Jessa got me for Yule:
- Sober adult operation ONLY!
- ALWAYS operate in an open area a minimum of 10-ft from buildings, trees, and overhangs.
- NEVER use under any roof or overhang.
- NEVER allow children or pets near the cooking area during and after use.
- NEVER! No barefeet [sic] or sandals while cooking.
- ALWAYS wear protective mitts, gloves, goggles and long sleeve clothing when cooking.
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."